First Semester 2021 Registrations Now Open
You have said goodbye to 2020, and 2021 has arrived… but festivities were dampened. 2020 Put its ugly stamp on the globe and life as we knew it.
Much has changed, and there is a lot that we all still have to deal with from 2020.
At the same time opportunities and a different future has opened up in our lifetime, and there is no time like the present to make sure you get your slice.
Is this your time?
If it is, choose a course that would add value to your future. Studies are available as:
- Distance learning
Affordable payment plans are available for all our courses
Available Courses for 2021
12 to 24 Months Study (Distance Learning, E-Learning and Classroom)
- ODEDTP (Ocupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices): National Certificate: NQF Level 5: 120 Credits: SAQA ID 50334
- Labour Relations Practice: National Certificate: NQF Level 5: 121 Credits: SAQA ID 93993
- Generic Management: FETC (Further Education and Training Certificate): NQF Level 4: 150 Credits: SAQA ID 57712
- Generic Management: National Certificate: NQF Level 5: 162 Credits: SAQA ID 59201
Up to 6 Months Study
- Facilitator Course: NQF Level 5: 10 Credits: SAQA ID 117871
- Assessor Course: NQF Level 5: 15 Credits: SAQA ID 115753
- Moderator Course: NQF Level 6: 10 Credits: SAQA ID 115759
FAIS Requirements and Regulatory Exam Workshops.
- RE1 and RE5 Exam Prep Classroom Workshops (RE5 – 2 days: RE1 – 3 days)
- RE1 and RE5 Exam Prep Online learning (including live classes)
- RE1 and RE5 Study Material and Mock Exams
- Class of Business 1, 2 and 3.